> Hello everyone 😀 I wanted to give a big thanks to Beth at: http://socialclimbers123.blogspot.com/ for nominating me for the Kreativ Blogger Award! Check out her blog!
Here are the Rules for this award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated.
Things you may not know about me:
1. I love this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TRnSKazHBQ yes I am
strange! ha ha
2. I detest squash, eggplant, mushrooms, okra but I LOVE pumpkin.
3. I share the same birthday with my brother who is nine years younger than me.
4. I love roses.. but dont like red ones they seem a bit overdone and a bit generic.
5. I love teapots and have quite a collection so far. I add a new one each year and I
use them they dont just sit on a shelf collecting dust 🙂
6. I live in the Southwest but cant stand it. I strive to someday move to a town with
forests,lakes and all four seasons.
My Kreativ Blog Nominations:
http://merrysmix.blogspot.com/ One of my good friends. I love her uplifing posts and her overflowing creativity. I am a collecter of her paintings and she makes some awesome handmade soap!!
http://doubledippedlife.blogspot.com/ Another one of my good friends. She offers great tips on parenting, awesome recipes, and her blog is just loads of fun to read.
http://www.thestylishhouse.net/ I LOVE this blog.. not only is it simply stunning. It offers an array of decorating tips, tricks and loads of inspiration.
http://thecuttingedgeofordinary.blogspot.com/ Some of the most wonderful recipes I have found. Check out the latest applie pie recipe. It looks delish!
http://www.sassychica.com/ She is certainly sassy and writes some of the most fun posts! I never miss reading them.
http://www.blondeambitionblog.com/ Another one of my faves. She offers great style tips, recipes and has a beautiful blog. She is also super sweet which is a big bonus.
http://www.zencupcake.com/ I just LOVE cupcakes.. who doesnt? This blog has delicious recipes and pictures for you to drool over.
I hope you found some new blogs to subscribe to! Those were just a few of my faves.. I have sooo many more! Have a great night and a wonderful week!
Vanessa 🙂 XXOO